Thursday, November 3, 2016

ephemeral

i want to hold your hand, whoever you are.
electricity waves streamed your thoughts and fingertips to mine.
i've met you before, in lucid dreams.. a couple of times.
you were nothing i had thought of, but you were so perfect.. even when your eyes bubbled like a cuttlefish.
those strong arms kept me safe until i woke up.
dark eyes twinkled, even in the dimmest of fading lights.
soft lips smacked my fading skin; and..
i gripped all of it so strongly when i landed to my home planet.
my heart misses you..and the other you; any of you, really.
no one holds me here like you did. ..you appreciated every inch of me.
i'll find all of this again.
however, ..not through classified ads, ..just through starry lenses and clumsy phalanges.

No comments:

Post a Comment