Wednesday, June 15, 2011

forward motion

everyday is one day closer to the accomplished plan.  i am working towards my goal little by little each day.  some days, it may be just a small step, and other days, i may take a huge leap. there are also days where i feel frustrated, and progression is slowed.
however, i will not quit this plan.  it is the most important thing to me right now.  this plan i have will set me free and give me the ability to be who i am.  so, therefore, giving up is unacceptable and is absolutely not an option.
keep moving forward- this is my philosophy.

1 comment:

  1. I love your philosophy and like I always say, you are the most determined person I know so I have no doubt that you will get to where you need to be. And since I draw inspiration from you I know that I will get there some day too :)

    ReplyDelete