Monday, November 28, 2011

memories, dreams, and imagination

sometimes my mind drifts back to about a year ago.
and i think, "damn, it feels like a long time since all of that."
things were so different then. so bittersweet.

and let's face it, things were so different 3 years ago too. and 5 years ago, and 7 years ago.
everything i have ever known and remembered feels to be in another lifetime.
people i have met, events and happenings in my life, and all other metamorphoses are so far, far away now.

and well hell, after flipping through photographs of my childhood, and getting shot up with flashbacks of a forgotten bliss, all of those memories just seem like i was asleep and dreaming.
however, i woke up a long time ago; and i have been fighting to hang on to the faint images in my brain that sometimes slip away.

and after all that...
now i think, where will i be in 1 year from now?
i want to be where my imagination and heart take me.





No comments:

Post a Comment