Sunday, February 3, 2013

kiddo breaks, makes, and loves

it has come to my attention that i seem to have a partial, if not passionate obsession with drawing and painting on every surface (including my own skin), and breaking everything that is capable of being shattered.
my theory is that my parents were so restricting of my creativity, that now, to this day, i cannot help but be insane, and destroy to create.
i love applying my soul to everything..
gazing at what i have contributed to a surface feeds me.
and i love singing while doing it..
music and art are the two things that make this world fantastic for an ET cyborg girl named Kiddo.

my only wish is to have someone to do this with, peering into their eyes that lead to their soul, smiling (exposing all teeth), and dancing like a superhero...

No comments:

Post a Comment