Wednesday, March 27, 2013

how i am designed

laying on the cold, gridded floor, metal arms stretched out, staring up at the stalactite ceiling, i am silently replaying video reels in my computer brain.
over and over again. some in bright, vivid colors, and others washed out and dull.
certain clips and footage overheat my system for a moment.
the pause button is pressed frequently, as i study a pair of eyes that once gazed into mine.
he looked into my clicking, camera eyes quite often.

my programmer stands over me.
"you have work to do."
the dazed expression on my tin face shifts to a focused stare.
nodding, i leap upward, and march to my station.
here is where i disappear, this is where everything else disappears.
music blasts, feet tap, paint brushes clink, paint splatters, colors abound, robot pigtails fly, aviator goggles sparkle, air fills with robot singing, imagination is at full throttle.
kiddotron is designed to be this way.







No comments:

Post a Comment