Tuesday, November 20, 2012

kiddo & connective soul

i do not want to be in love with anyone.
why?
because.. it results in being out of love.
just want to fall, and fall.. and fall...
through the clouds.. and dreams.
the gliding touch of a man's hand on my delicate face..
fingers running through my hair..
tight embrace...
all of it, for the first time..
their glassy eyes fixed on me..
soft lips on my skin..
no need for complication of the future.
only the here and now..
our hands will collide..
then separate..
longing for each other..
in a other world.




1 comment:

  1. wow me likey nice and deep expression mine would be the opposite of this in song form something like that tune wicked game by h.i.m. where they say" i wanna fall in love (but its only gonna break your heart) and iii wanna fall in love (but its only gonna break your heart) with you' ;)

    ReplyDelete