Monday, November 12, 2012

kiddo's earthling parents

sometimes i wonder if i really had actual parents.
you know, legitimate caretakers of their offspring.
was that real?
to this day, i am puzzled.
i am nothing like these human creatures.
and i feel like we are strangers, yet i love them.
were they faking this whole time?
do they know the facts about where i am from, but failed to reveal the truth?
they kind of look at me oddly, as if i were adopted.
...it all makes sense now.
they love me to death, but i am not theirs.
however, they are fascinated with my rebellion against their planet.
i still love my earthling parents.
very much.
..and i know they cherish me in an unorthodox style.

i wish i could say i knew my real parents.. but i do not.
so, i love the ones i do know. colossally.

No comments:

Post a Comment